RODO information clause
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Based on Art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (RODO) Ambient Media House Sp. z o.o. provides the following information related to the processing of personal data:
The company, Ambient Media House Sp. z o.o., headquartered at ul. Trzebnicka 12, 55 – 095 Szczodre
Contact the Administrator’s representative: email firstname.lastname@example.org
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The Administrator processes Customers’ personal data in accordance with the provisions of the RODO.
- The Administrator shall apply, as required by EU law, technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data and to secure the personal data from unauthorized access, acquisition by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law, and alteration, loss or destruction.
- The Administrator declares that the provision of data marked as required in the Online Store is voluntary, but necessary for the use of the functionality, including for the establishment and maintenance of the Customer’s account and the placement and execution of the order.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Customers’ personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Maintaining the Customer’s account in the Online Store (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO),
- Fulfillment of orders in the Online Store (Article 6(1)(b) RODO),
- Running a newsletter service (Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO),
- Direct marketing of its own services and products, in addition to the newsletter service, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA),
- responding to email, telephone contact, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA),
- Analytical research, consisting in particular of the study and analysis of traffic on our website for the purpose of statistics, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
- archival (evidential) in case of a legal need to prove facts, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
- possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims being the realization of the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
- surveying customer opinions and satisfaction levels, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the DPA).
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data obtained by the Administrator may be shared:
- Customers’ personal data may be transferred to entities to which the Administrator entrusts the processing of personal data on the basis of contracts and to entities authorized to obtain personal data under the law.
- In order to carry out the contract concluded through the Online Store and to ensure the proper functioning of the Store, the Administrator makes the personal data of the Customers available to service providers in particular:
- postal, shipping and courier services and order processing,
- electronic payments,
- accounting services,
- hosting services,
- IT and in the supply of software,
- Marketing for the operation of the online store,
THE PERIOD FOR WHICH THE CONTROLLER PROCESSES THE DATA
Personal data obtained by the Administrator will be kept for the period necessary for the realization of the Administrator’s legitimate interests, including the proper execution of decisions from the point of view of labor, civil and tax law. The data will be processed for a period also resulting from the provisions of the Law of July 14, 1983. On national archival resources and archives (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2018, item 217, as amended).
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In connection with the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to:
- access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data;
- The right to request rectification (amendment) of personal data – in case the data is incorrect or incomplete;
- The right to request erasure of personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”)
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
In the case of processing based on the data subject’s consent, there is a right to withdraw consent
A person who considers that the processing of his/her personal data violates the provisions of the RODO Regulation has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection ul. Stawki 2,00-193 Warsaw.
INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DATA PROCESSING
Personal data collected by the Administrator are not used in automated decision-making processes or for profiling