Use of the store involves acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, so read them carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions do not make any purchases. Just leave the page.
The Terms and Conditions set out the conditions for making purchases, paying for them and shipping of goods available in the store’s offer.
Definitions in general
- Customer: an individual or company with an active account in the Store
- Costs: all costs incurred by the Purchaser related to the execution of the submitted Order
- Shopping cart: a virtual place where information about the ordered Goods is stored, in particular the quantity, value, packing and shipping costs of the goods
- Purchaser: any customer who carries out purchase-sale transactions of goods
- Confirmation: activity conducted to confirm the veracity of the order placed by the Purchaser
- Invoice: we issue a receipt or VAT invoice at the request of the Purchaser in connection with the purchase process
- Regulations: these rules and regulations for the use of the Store
- Registration: creation of an account in the Store, consisting of saving the necessary data provided by the Customer when placing the first Order
- Store: the website store.shelterofmine.co.uk and the databases functioning within this website and all other related sites related to the transaction process being carried out
- Vendor: Ambient Media House Sp. z o.o.
- Goods: any product or service offered by the Store
- Verification: the process to confirm the customer’s personal information
- Owner: Ambient Media House Company Sp. z o.o., ul. Trzebnicka 12, 55 – 095 Szczodre , NIP: 895 – 218 – 75 – 82
- Order: electronically sent information about the status of the shopping cart with the details of the Purchaser and the place where the goods will be shipped
- PayU / PayPal: Internet services that handle electronic payments for Orders placed in the Store
Customer registration and rules of use of the store
- To enjoy shopping in the store and become a customer of the store it is necessary to complete the registration process.
- The personal and address information provided in the registration process will be subject to the Verification process. In order to make purchases in the store, the data must be confirmed by the customer.
- Registration and the ability to make purchases in the Store are not subject to any fees.
- By using the Store, the customer agrees to accept COOKIES files used by the Store.
Security of personal data and its protection
- The customer’s personal and address data are stored and processed only for the purposes of the Store and sales records, and are protected from being seen and shared with third and unauthorized parties.
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (RODO), each customer has the right to inspect their data, correct it and request the cessation of its use.
- The customer data acquired contains only the necessary information to be able to complete the transaction, payment processing, verification and shipment of goods
Placing and processing orders
- The customer has an overview of the order placed at every stage of its execution.
- The seller has the right to require the need to confirm the order by: e-mail, telephone contact or any other possible way.
- Deliveries are made through certain shipping companies that ensure efficient execution and safe delivery of shipments. The store accepts and fulfills Orders with a specified delivery address outside the country.
- Shipments are made via shipping company within 14 working days from the date of crediting the account with the amount due. For handmade products based on orders placed, the time is up to 28 working days.
- In the case of an Order of a Product in the pre-order mode (pre-order), the Product is shipped after the date of marketing of the Product (release date). The date referred to in the preceding sentence (release date) is indicated in the Product description. In the case of delayed launches, the new date will be posted in the product description in the online store.
- Delays in delivery not attributable to the Seller may not be the basis for any claims made by the Purchaser.
- In case of problems due to unforeseen and unavoidable reasons (out of stock, failure of the IT system), the Purchaser will be immediately informed by the contact method chosen by the Seller and a new date for the execution of the order will be set.
- If an order is placed by a minor, the responsibility falls on the legal guardians of the customer.
- An invoice for the purchased Goods shall be issued for each order – Vat invoices only at the request of the Purchaser within a period of time in accordance with applicable law, counting from the end of the month in which the goods or services were delivered or all or part of the payment was received.
- The recipient of an Invoice in the form of a VAT invoice can only be a company/individual who is a VAT payer.
Purchase prices of goods and services, forms of payment and shipping costs
- The prices given in the Store include due VAT (gross prices) and are given in Polish zloty (PLN) and in Euro.
- Acceptable forms of payment are: electronic transfer, credit card and bank deposit.
- Electronic payments are made through PayU ora PayPal services.
- The date of sale is the date on which the goods are shipped to the Purchaser or the amount is credited to the Store’s bank account.
- All costs related to the processing of the order, especially packaging and shipping costs are automatically calculated and added to the value of the order.
- The calculated Costs are not directly related to the fee charged by shipping companies and are only a reflection of the actual Costs.
Warranties and returns
- The buyer has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The right of return does not apply to goods such as computer programs and sound/visual recordings, which were in sealed packaging and which the customer opened.
- All goods available in the Store are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Before shipment, each product is inspected to detect any defects.
- If a defect is found, the Purchaser is obliged to report the fact within 14 days from the date of purchase of the goods.
- The seller is relieved of liability:
o for defects if they arise from causes other than those inherent in the defect of the material used
o resulting from dissatisfaction with the product received
o against product performance claims
- The warranty does not cover:
o damage caused during transport of the shipment
o Damage by foreign objects that have gotten in
o thermal and chemical damage caused during cleaning, ironing or washing and resulting from failure to comply with the markings on the products
o damage caused by storage, maintenance and operation under conditions that are inconsistent with the conditions specified by the requirements of the relevant standards.
- The Buyer is obliged to deliver the returned or claimed goods to the Seller on his own and at his own expense.
- The content of the Store does not constitute a full commercial offer within the meaning of the Civil Code art. 543.
- The seller reserves the right to refuse an order without stating the reason and the resulting compensation or damages, if any.
- In matters not covered by these terms and conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code will be applied accordingly.